Wednesday, July 14, 2010

PLN status

This is an image of plastic figures connected by network strings
My PLN is ever expanding. I have mainly been using Delicious, Symbaloo and iGoogle to build it. I have a Twitter account, and I'm following 60 teachers, but I just have not caught on to it yet. However, I am enjoying reading and drawing from all of these blogs that I have listed below.

These are my blogs on my symbaloo:
Maria Constantinides- TEFL Matters
Burcu Akyol's Blog
Connections
Mr. McClung's World
Edurati Review
The Follis Files
English Teacher, Too.
Graham Wegner
Weblogg-ed
Spencer's Scratch Pad
Ed Techie
Education Outrage
Teach Paperless
Treasure Chest of Thoughts
The Educators' Royal Treatment
The Innovative Educator
Cool Cat Teacher Blog
Drapes Takes
The Educator's PLN
Teach Web
Dangerously Irrelevant
English Companion Ning
Teacher Reboot Camp
English Raven
Teaching Village

These are some blogs I have on Delicious:
If Bees Are Few
Shakespeare Teacher
View From Room 309

Google Reader:
Hi, I'm Steve Moore

1 comment:

  1. Great work on your PLN! Don't forget that your PLN can also include real people and physical places.

    Twitter can be a challenge at first. I'm kind of hot and cold with it myself. But, I have made some great connections on there.

    Keep up the good work1 SS

    ReplyDelete